Labels

Friday, October 7, 2011

Stripped Meals

So, it has been a week since I started doing the Stripped Plan. I am feeling pretty great, as expected. I am actually considering not eating wheat/gluten even after I am done with Stripped because I feel better without it in my daily diet. By better I mean more energy, less bloated, and no weird stomach issues like I usually have.
I am just coming up with my own meals for Stripped and just following the guidelines, as I stated in a post awhile ago. I thought I would share pics of a few of the things I have been enjoying on this meal plan. This is just to give others who are doing Stripped some ideas since I know sometimes I have a hard time thinking of what to eat at my next meal. I will be adding pictures to this post whenever the food looks yummy and I remember to take a picture. Which will probably mainly be the food I eat at home not out of my Tupperware/cooler.
Mixed Greens Salad w/ Chicken, Grape Tomatoes, and Homemade Salsa
 

Blackberry Pancakes


 Mixed Greens w/ Grape Tomatoes, Tuna Steak, and Dijon Dressing
Dijon Dressing: dijon mustard mixed with spices and vinegar or lemon juice

Apple Spiced Oatmeal :)


 White Bean Turkey Chili

 Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream

 Peanut Butter Candy
see: PPB Post


 Cabbage Rolls 
(basically just steamed cabbage leaves stuffed with brown rice, ground turkey, spices, onions, peppers, and garlic)


 Salsa Eggs


Black Bean and Turkey Salad w/ Salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...