Labels

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Simple.

I thought I would just share how I usually wear my makeup on an everyday basis. I know some people may have the impression that I always have on crazy eyeshadow or spend a lot of time on my makeup. This is not the case as I usually only do the more colorful looks if I am going somewhere special or have a good amount of time on my hands. 

Used: NYX Brow Powder (fill in brows), Ben Nye Concealer (under brow to define and on blemishes), MAC Wedge (all over lid), MAC Spiced Chocolate (outer 1/3 of crease), MAC Blacktrack Fluidline, Ben Nye Foundation and Contour, MAC Sweet as Cocoa Blush, MAC for Fafi Utterly Frivolous Lipstick, MAC Fix+ (finishing spray), and lashes.











Also, my hair turned out way cute that day. I have been doing my knots differently and I really like the turn out. I basically do bantu knots but I don't do the two strand twists first anymore. I mainly just wanted to save time one night then ended up liking it a lot. Also, I used Jane Carter Nourish and Shine that day. I don't use it all the time since it is pretty pricy but every time I do my hair looks awesome, is super soft, and smells so good. I really love everything I have tried from the Jane Carter line and will probably be trying some more of their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...