Labels

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sales = Splurge

Recently I took a little trip back to Orlando, where I lived for about three years. I went to visit my sister and my super adorable 3 month old niece. Of course while I was there I had to stop by the mall (3 malls to be exact). There was some AWESOME sales going on which meant both bad and good news for my wallet.
I went to Premium outlet with my mom because I wanted to check out the Coach Outlet. When we got outside I noticed there was a long line outside and was a little confused at first. Then the light bulb in my head of course goes off long lines=MASSIVE CRAZY SALE!!! So I immediately got in the line which is naturally what any real shopaholic would do.
The wait wasn't too bad but boy was it worth it! I got the two purses and key chain pictured above for just under $200!! Score!!



 Then, of course there was the Florida Mall. I normally actually don't like Charlotte Russe very much but they actually had a lot of stuff I liked in there. 
There was a crazy sale going on there too which I didn't realize until we got to the check out and the cashier showed me the flyer. It was a sale on tops which was exactly what I was buying ate the time.
When she informed us of the sale I thought to myself "Ok Ashley, you have two choices: either you can just be happy you came during the sale and maybe come back later for more tops...or you can hold up the entire line to run around like a lunatic so you can get at least one more top." 
I made my decision, and proceeded to run wildly around the store until I found the flowered top I had left behind in the fitting room.
I may have looked crazy, but I got 4 super cute new tops! The blue peacock, floral, and cream colored tops are all flowy which I love. The blue leopard one is asymmetrical with a jewel and pearl strap.

I also went to Millenia Mall and made purchases at both Ikea and MAC. I didn't get much there just a gift for my niece and a 4 pan palette I needed.

All in all I had a great time doing some shopping back in Orlando. Who needs therapy when there's retail therapy??...not me!! :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...