Labels

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Back to Stripping...

Not as in dancing...but as in the Stripped Plan!! 
As some of you may know, I completed the Eat Clean Diet Stripped plan about two months ago. And yes, I know you're out there...I've seen the page views so don't be so shy :). Anyhow, I got some really great results from following this meal plan. It can be hardcore at times and you may have an urge to cheat or even quit completely. Don't give in because the results are so worth it, I promise.
After doing this meal plan I knew that I would most likely do it again in the near future and the time has come. I actually started this morning and it is going great so far. I actually don't follow the meal plan as it is laid out in the book really. I just follow the guidelines which state the portion sizes and how many servings of carbs, protein, and fat allowed in a given day. That way I can customize the meal plan to my own personal tastes and even come up with my own recipes. 
I will periodically update on how the meal plan is going/results. I will also post recipes if I come up with anything good! I do also plan on doing Stripped again most likely beginning the day after Christmas or sometime around then. If anyone wants do join me in this or my next cycle of Stripped drop me a line. I would love to have some buddies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...