Labels

Sunday, September 18, 2011

You know your muffin top is showing...


Not really haha but I came up with this funky muffin top hairstyle. I spent the day shopping with my sister and I just wanted to do something semi interesting with my hair. I also liked how my makeup turned out so I have posted what I used for this look.

 Used: Urban Decay Primer Potion, NYX Brow Powder, MAC: Wedge Eyeshadow, Smut Eyeshadow, Spiced Chocolate Eyeshadow, Revved Up Pigment, Blacktrack Fluidline Eyeliner, Northern Lights Mineralized Skinfinish, Flowerplay Lipstick, Make Up Forever Hot Pink Star Powder, NARS Mounia Blush, random lashes/mascara, and Ben Nye Foundation & Concealer ( I custom blend to get the shade right for this so its a few different ones)



Now for the shopping trip :)

I bought a ton of stuff but these were the only ones that were clothes. Both these outfits were from one of my new favorite stores Miroa. I am fairly certain that they only have Miroa stores in South Florida and I think Brazil.

I recently have become crazy obsessed with flowy type tops. They are cute and super comfortable and can be casual or dressed up. Wearing them with shorts like the ones I tried on would be a simple casual look. To dress it up you could pair the top with white skinny jeans, black high heel booties or wedges, and of course sparkly accessories. Gotta have the sparkles!
Top- $20
Shorts- $5!!






I also scored this cute flower jumpers for 5 bucks!!
Not much to say here about it...Its a jumper, I love jumpers I just hate having to go to the bathroom while wearing a jumper :-/
So if you are doing a cleanse or anything of that nature you may want to shy away from jumpers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...