Labels

Monday, September 19, 2011

Samples Galore!!!

I attended a heath fair at my local Vitamin Shoppe over the weekend with my sister and it was a lot of fun. There were some vendors there and also there was a blood drive and some health screenings. Many of the vendors were giving out samples of some products I had heard of and some I hadn't so I found it very interesting. And plus...FREE SAMPLES!! Woohooo! I also picked up a few other items I needed.

 
I got samples of Naturade Total Soy Meal Replacement (chocolate and vanilla), Sunwarrior Raw Vegan Protein (chocolate and vanilla), Solgar Multivitamins, Top Secret Nutrition N.O. 370 Preworkout, Click Espresso Protein Drink,and PGX Daily Appetite Suppressant. I also bought Natures Secret 15 day Cleanse, BSN Cheaters Relief, Vitamin Shoppe BodyTech WheyTech, and Vitamin Shoppe Tonalin CLA (not pictured).  




 




 As I try these products I will be posting reviews for a few of them. Not all just because it is hard to post a review of multivitamins without having taken them for awhile. They are going to be more like first impression type of reviews.                                                                  
Afterwards, I stopped by Starbucks for some green tea. I like their green tea because it has a light minty flavor which I like. I get it without sweetener because I think it is good without it. If I were to use a sweetener it would probably be stevia mainly because I usually have packets of stevia in my purse.
 Oh and that's a lace nail polish sticker <3
They are made by Sally Hanson and can be bought at Sally's, CVS, Walmart, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...