Labels

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Extinguishing the flames..


So today I had my last TurboFire workout for awhile. I had I really good run with this and I really enjoyed doing it. I did one round of the advanced program which I started on December 1st and it was 5 months long. During this round I lost 21lbs and since it was 20 weeks that equates to about a pound a week. I immediately after began a round of the TurboFire/Chalean Extreme Hybrid since I have both programs.


I actually liked the hybrid program a little bit more then I like TurboFire on its own mainly because there is much more focus on building muscle when you do the two programs together. The only downside for me was that the hybrid had a lot less yoga then TurboFire alone. This wasn't that big of an issue though because if I felt like doing yoga I would just do Stretch 40 Even if it wasn't on my calendar for that day. 

Anyhow, I lost 14lbs on the hybrid program. This may not seem like a lot but my body looks CRAZY different!! I lost a ton of inches on the hybrid program which is great. Honestly I would much prefer to lose a lot of inches over a lot of pounds any day so I am super happy with my results.
Tomorrow I will be starting a round of Chalean Extreme on its own so I won't be doing any TurboFire for at least 3 months.

When I get to my goal I will post photos of my results from all of the Beachbody programs since I have been documenting my results. I am not sure what I will be doing after Chalean Extreme but my fingers are definitely crossed that there will be a sequel to TurboFire!!
 TurboFire+CLX Hybrid=awesome shoulders!!
...and an obsession with tube tops :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...