Labels

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I am the Samurai...


Had a pretty great day today...I actually had an interview with Lululemon this morning and tried on a super cute workout outfit. I decided I would I snap a pic to share...I didn't buy it as I wasn't there to shop and the store wasn't even actually open at the time. I fell in love with this outfit the top was super comfy and I liked the pattern. The pants were also quite comfortable but what I loved about them is that they made my butt look AWESOME! In my book that is always a plus. They also had tons of pockets to store whatever you may have with you while working out.











Afterwards, I was passing by Teavana and since I had not had any sort of caffeine fix for the day I had to go in and get a little tea treat. This was actually my first time ever trying yerba mate and I actually mainly choose this tea because the sample tasted so good. I got the Samurai Chai Mate. It is slightly sweetened and has that great sweet/spicyness that I love about chai teas. It was a nice treat to sip on while I took Pandora on a morning walk. The caffeine content posted for it stated it was about 50% of what you would get in a cup of coffee. Although that isn't much caffeine I must say it helped me channel my inner samurai during my HIIT workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...