Labels

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Six Dollar Outfit..

So I am hugely into sales and bargain hunting mainly because I constantly feel that hunger for a good shopping trip so if I didn't utilize my bargain hunting skills I would be massively in debt...big no-no. I had a job interview yesterday so I decided to wear my trusty six dollar outfit...
Silk Top w/ Lace Cap Sleeves- Kohl's (paid: 89 cents!! They usually send out a mailer during sales and will often send out cards for $10 off any purchase..so check the clearance section and just find something you like that's a little over ten bucks and you can score something cute practically for free)
Black Cropped Vest- Free as it was a gift :)
Black Cropped Slim Cut Pants- GAP (paid: $5... I know on the holidays things can get crazy busy but if you are looking for a good bargain go to the mall on holidays...these pants would have cost me over $50 on any other but since it was 4th of July they cost 45 dollars less!)
Ignore the dirty mirror :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...