Labels

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Another serving of brownies!!

Edible ones this time!! I had these as a postworkout snack the other day and they turned out pretty good. I may tweak them a bit so there may be multiple attempts at getting the perfect microwave protein brownie. I like to have a treat to look forward to after a hard workout...makes me smile :)
 Sorry my pictures are pretty boring..I usually don't have time to make my food look pretty.  This is also why most things I make either take very little time or are make ahead. 



Ingredients:
1/2 cup black beans (rinsed and drained)
1 scoop chocolate protein powder 
1tbsp cocoa powder
1 egg white
1-2 packets stevia
3tbsp lowfat milk (you may use another type of milk such as almond, skim, soy, etc)
2 tbsp natural applesauce
1/4 tsp baking powder

Directions:
Toss all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a microwavable bowl and microwave on high for about 2 min. This may be different depending on your microwave.

ENJOY!!

Stats: 307 calories, 5g fat, 28g carbs, 39g protein, 4g sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...