Labels

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Midnight Snack Attack


I just wanted to write up a quick post about one of my new favorite pre bed snacks...Chocolate Pudding!! I have seen a similar product in GNC and Vitamin Shoppe but I can make my own and it is super easy!



Ingredients:

1 scoop chocolate protein powder (or any other flavor you like)
water or milk (I use almond milk sometimes)

Directions:
Put a scoop of protein powder into a small bowl or cup and slowly add water while you stir until it starts to look like pudding. Add water until it is the consistency you want.

NOTE: This works best with casein protein or a protein powder that contains casein protein. I am using Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion.

Stats: Same calories, protein, and fat as whatever protein powder you are using

I love anything chocolate (or peanut butter) at night...it's my weakness and I am not afraid to admit it!!
What is your favorite midnight snack?

2 comments:

  1. My favorite midnight snack...well drink is hot cocoa! Yum and warm in the tummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yess! Yum! You know that's my number 2! Ahh with some cinnamon on top..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...