Labels

Friday, November 11, 2011

Fun with BSN

 Got samples of a few BSN Products I have been wanting to try. I got Amino X, Syntha-6, and two different flavors of N.O-Xplode 2.0. I will write a review most likely only for the N.O-Xplode. This is just because with BCAA's I probably wouldn't be able to give a good opinion on Amino X until I had been using it for awhile. I did use that sample already and what I can say about it is that I definitely noticed a difference as far as strength and endurance when I used it. It also tasted really good although I didn't notice much of the effervescence for some reason.   

Also, I would write a full review for the Syntha-6 but I already used that sample to make this yummyness.
<< Frosted Sweet Potato Pancake :)
I found this recipe here on the Oxygen website.
The Syntha-6 tasted really good in this recipe. The sample I had was Vanilla Ice Cream.



Anyhow, just thought I would share. I should be trying the N.O-Xplode sometime this week but it may be later.







Do you use/like pre-workout supplements?
If so, which ones?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...