Labels

Friday, October 14, 2011

Makeup Tutorials

So from now on I will be churning out the makeup tutorials like hotcakes!! More like sweet potato pancakes...yumm. Anyhow, there will be changes made to the blog in general as I will be changing the fierce fashion section to fierce faces. This means more makeup tutorials/hair/and skin care.
The main reason for the change is cause I noticed about 90% percent of my page views seem to be for the tutorials. Also, anyone who knows me personally knows that makeup is my heart. I love doing it, talking about it, and obviously buying it. So anyhow more makeup tutorials and I will probably be doing a section called Spa:D.I.Y or something similar for homemade facials/treatments and things of that nature.
I will still share random outfits and do a few fashion based posts but it will be mainly makeup from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...