Labels

Friday, September 23, 2011

Top Secret N.O. 370 Reveiw

Earlier this week I got a chance to try a sample of N.O. 370 which is a pre-workout made by Top Secret. So far out of the samples I have tried this was the one I liked the most. 
The taste is pretty good for a pre workout (similar to koolaide) and it mixes easily. According to the directions it should be taken 15-20 min before your workout. I followed the recommendation but for me it took longer to kick in (about 30min). When it did start to kick in it wasn't like an all of a sudden, tingles all over or anything like that like I have experienced with some other pre workouts. It was more of a gradual effect and I actually never got the tingles like usual. I just felt really focused and had a good amount of energy that did not make me feel jittery or want to rip off my clothes and fly out the window. 


 I noticed that I recovered very quickly during HIIT rest periods. This was the first major plus for me. The next major plus was that I felt the effects of N.O. 370 for a surprisingly long time. I got through my workout (30 min. HIIT and a Lower Body Circuit), then took a long walk with my dog then cleaned/danced around the house for almost two hours. Then came the biggest plus I NEVER CRASHED!! I was actually expecting to crash because I always always do whenever I take pre workouts which is why I was never a huge fan of them. So this is the first time I have tried a pre workout that didn't make me crash and end having to take a nap after. 
I think that this is a really great product. The only downside I have noticed is that it is a bit more expensive then some of the other pre workouts. I will probably be on the lookout for sales on this because I will most likely be buying this product in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...